• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Elkhorn Village

lawman

Been looking for a seasonal place to land in the future. My wife and I drove thru Elkhorn Village and found this to be a very nice spot. Is this a seasonal location? Do any of the homes parked there ever go up for sale? Any info on this location would be much appreciated.

Before you buy a place there I would check out the association that runs the place. How much the dues are, what they cover , how long before you get a dockspace, etc. I have previous knowlege of Elkhorn Village after having a place there for around 6 years. I would be glad to answer any questions you might have my e-mail is [email protected]

Hey Schmuck,

Nice Name! grin.gif

One of my friend's dad use to call all of us kids Schmucks when we got on his nerves....

Just seen it and had a good laugh..