Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luckycrank

CALLING FRENCH LAKE KID

12 posts in this topic

WHY AREN'T YOU FISHING NO SCHOOL OR WORK ... DIDN'T I TEACH TOU ANYTHING? grin.gif

Grounded... mad.gif I had to give them a rest anyway... cool.gif

bummer!!! can't evan go to the straight I suppose?

Nope. I have till sunday night, then I'm a free man! smile.gif

CANT WAIT!

frown.gifIM DYING! I CANT TAKE BEING LOCKED UP IN THE HOUSE ANYMORE! mad.gif 2DAYS 1HOUR 6MIN LEFT!

So you call yourself french lake kid, anything you can tell me to help me catch fish on this lake? I went out once a few weeks ago with no luck. I am targeting walleye but I am also going to be trying for muskie later this year. Anything would be helpful. Drop me a line if you want at bradjacobson@charter.net

I'll gladly help you.

since when did you get internet?

A couple months ago.

Brad0383, hope that helped.

HEY FRENCHIE!! grin.gif YOU GOT A NEW NICK NAME HEE...HEE...HEE... GOT ON A GOOD CRANKBAIT BITE TODAY ODDEST THING THOUGH, I KEPT LOOSING FISH WHILE PLAYING THEM I ALSO KEPT FOWL HOOKING THEM IN THE BOTTOM OF THE JAW OR IN THE SIDE. I SWITCHED COLORS A COUPLE TIMES AND ALSO VARIED MY RETRIEVE. I'LL BE DARNED IF I COULD FIGURE IT OUT ? MAYBE I HAVE TO STIFF OF A ROD (NO PUN INTENDED) grin.gif

Where? Dont you work? You were crank'n with power-pro and your muskie rod again wernt you? Thats why you were losing 'em all! Or was it that when you finally got 1 to the boat you did a figure-8 by the boat like bill dance? grin.gif