Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ike's tackle

pool 4

1 post in this topic

we went out on sat we were only out for about four hrs.we were using planer boards on our outside rods and lead core on two short rods out the back.we caught and releasted 8 walleye the largest being over 10 lbs.this has been a great year fore large fish.if you would like to learn this method of fishing or just need new equipment stop at ikes in redwing and we will be happy to help you out.good luck and be safe ike

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• BassThumb.
      Wow. I never considered that.
    • papadarv
      Spent past 4 days (and nights till 2am) on Ottertail one wheelhouse and 4 portables. Bite was next to (0). 5 guys 4 day got 5 eye 14" to 17" and 6 perch 7 to 10". Friday -21 on the lake at 3pm. Pressure at 30.90. Did not move a lot but did some moving 30' to 9'. Saturday bit warmer day made it to 11 deg. Same result moved a lot humps, breaks valleys, 40' to 9'. Marked lots of fish in deeper water and some at 9 to 16'. Resort owner talked to half dozen other villages on west end, All having no success. Pressure never got below 30.28 but temps warmed to upper 20' on Sunday. Not a banner weekend but sometimes "that's fishing" Took a fall on slick icy parking lot week ago, found out today I have 3 fractured ribs. No wonder my right side hurt a bit.
    • Jim Uran
      I've had issues with my Eskimo Z-51 reopening holes, getting caught at different parts along the hole ON occasion. Other times it ripped right though. So my answer pretty much sucks but from experience they aren't the best at opening holes. 
    • curt quesnell
      Very nice weather to be out chasing Walleyes/Saugers. Some extra special good news in this video wrap up
    • curt quesnell
      Look close.....do you see that bucket?