Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
No_Net

Boy Bay bass help (ASAP)

4 posts in this topic

I'm going to be at Leech for over a week. I've fished it for bass before with out much luck. Where are some good areas of boy bay to fish

I used to live on Leech Lake and continue to fish it alot.....as far as bass fishing goes, i like to fish from just East of Battle Point and continue to the mouth of Boy River ( you can even go into the river and do well) I like the spinner chart/white spinner with a white double twister trailer....this seems to work well up there. Good luck, I will be up there next week.....doing the same thing!!

MOSS BOSS

Jawbreaker over the rice if it isn't to late. Pig'n jig along the bog and/or big worms in the rice with 40lb braid and a big stick. Fish the rice beds and look for any pockets. If you are series enough you can push pole into the rice and get way back with less fishing pressure and more likely catch your personal best. The rice is by far some of the best bass fishing in MN or the midwest IMO!!!

Have fun and take some pictures to share.

mr