• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Want to catch some eyes or pike this weekend. Anything biting on lacal lakes such as sarah, shetek, bean, graham? thanks for the info

Wish I could help ya out but I haven't been out in a while. My boat motor is still in pieces. frown.gif

i spent 3 hours on sarah saterday and got 1 small perch. tried bloody sunday 4 hours, got 1 walleye about 7inches. 1 small bullhead,and 3 cats around 1 pound.

alright, sounds pretty slow all over the place, might have to head north

I picked up a couple nice walleyes and largemouth bass on Little Spirit monday afternoon.

I'll try not to give out too much info. The crappies have been biting alittle bit at the Currie Dam. Not hundreds but a few.

Pardon my ignorance...but is Currie Dam situated on Shetek...perhaps at the Des Moines River inlet?? confused.gif

Quote:

the Des Moines River inlet??
confused.gif

I think you mean the OUTLET to the Des Moines, then you are right.

you know i don't want to say too much. then there might be too many people fishing and enjoying themselves in the great outdoors. wink.gif