Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Walleyedan's Guide Service Report

1 post in this topic

I'm just about ready to get head back on the water, looking at the calendar it is going to be that way for everyone this week. The season has been good. Good fishing, good weather (as of late) and good people (mainly). We have been working Gull, Whitefish, Pelican and Mille Lacs. On most trips, the "bite" has been good but as you know there is always that day where chosing a different lake might have been the answer. We continue to catch our walleye's (northerns and bass too) on red tail chubs and leeches. Two-Crank has caught a few on crawlers too (and I'm not talking about Mille Lacs). Mille Lacs is still pretty good, I was there on Saturday and we caught 11 (kept 3). Spinners and leeches on top of the flats. We are working the 12-23 depth zone around Gull, Whitefish, etc.. Gotta re-rig and go get 'em. p.s. The new camo Arctic Armor is unbelievable!! Check out the ice fishing page for the post.

Have a nice week,