Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Scott M

Thursday NBA draft

Scott M

Any predictions for the NBA draft? Who will the T wolves select? How will the first 10 picks settle out?

Juan Grande

Depends on who Atlanta takes at #3. That and nobody seems to know where Yi is going to go.

I think the Wolves will take a front court player. Probably Brandan Wright, Jeff Green or Noah. Lot's of good bigs in this year's draft. I pray they don't take Spencer Hawes.

TKO_PUNCH

Connley Jr since we desperately need a point guard wink.gif

maros91

I think Florida will have 4 of the top 10. I want the wolves to get conley, jr but I think they will get Cory Brewer.

Juan Grande

Brewer could be okay, think Hassel with an offensive game.

Connley will likely be gone, but his value is a little inflated since he's the only decent point guard in the draft. He's a great floor leader, but he needs to get a jumper.

riversmallmouth35

I hope we get brewer I like how he plays.

Mudcutter

brewer reminds me of scottie pippen. I like him #3 in the draft behind Durant and Oden.

Quickstrike

I also like brewer, he's explosive, has size, and a well rounded game. I see a lot of mock drafts having us take joakim noah, who I am not huge on. Lot's of energy, but has a cocky attitude, and doesn't offer much offense......and that hair!!! grin.gif

Scott K

what time, and what channel is the draft on?

Juan Grande

6 PM, ESPN

PikeBayCommanche

2 Florida guys.

Brewer and Richards.

101winchester

And we still have KG, but for how long?

Scott K

If they kept kg, do you think these 2 draft picks would get us in the playoffs? I dont..

I think they need to still dump kg, clear up the money, get a good young guy, and maybe a couple draft picks for next year. Then hope for the near future they will connect and be good.

ozzie

i think with this pick they will for sure get them in the playoffs....won't go far but they have a good young team with KG......Foye-Mccants-Brewer-KG-Blount with Davis-Smith-Hassel-Howard off the bench.......I like our chances!!

Quickstrike

I only wish KG and Howard were a few years younger, because in a couple years I think this could be a great lineup, I just don't know if KG has that kind of patience. I like the Brewer pick and the howard trade, but they still need a little help on the front line, not a superstar but a big physical pressence, maybe we can ship out jaric and hudson for someone.

Scott K

Sounds good to me, but who would take them, with the contracts they have? I think they need a good point gaurd to contend.

BlueFins

Is Howard going to be our backup center or are they going to trade t-hud for one?

maros91

Hudson and Jaric have terrible contracts. Who is going to take these garbage contracts? If you trade these two you are going to get garbage in return. I keep hearing Nazr Mohammad name. Maybe we can dump one of these contracts I don't know.

maros91

I like your wishfull thinking Ozzie. However and #8 seed at best will get the Wolves another first round exit. I know Golden St. won last year but that was a once in a liftime thing that happens every couple of years. wink.gifgrin.gif Trade the ticket and start over.