Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vaneeck

Bug hatch reports

2 posts in this topic

Fished Thurday out of garrison and had lots of the caddis "crawling" flies around. Friday after dark saw some mayflies land on my boat while at the Mcdonalds in Garrison. So what did folks see in Garrison or north end on Sat/Sunday for mayflies?

I mostly saw caddisflies north of Garrison before dusk on Saturday. I forgot to wear pants so they were pretty annoying while casting for muskies. On shore and after dark I saw quite a few mayflies. There were a few different species, but there was a massive hatch of the very small mayflies (a.k.a. snow flies).