Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
captshorelunch

Great day on.....

3 posts in this topic

Allouez Bay. My middle son and I spent part of the day out there and caught over 20 walleyes in 4-5 feet of water. Kept 2. I never thought any walleyes went into Allouez Bay. Learn something new every day, I guess.

where is this bay?? might sound like dumb ? but I dont know where it is??

Looks like it just SE of Superior, Wi.

Finns.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• magicstix
      Looks like it was a good time!!!
    • magicstix
      I'd pull it off to error on the side of caution.  You can always put it back out there in the future. 
    • ZachD
      Lake Waconia, Tonka, Independence, Lake Sarah, Long lake
    • drscholl14
      Just because an officer doesn't say have a nice day doesn't mean he's a dick.  Can you imagine all the idiots this guy has to deal with on a daily basis?  It's the same with police officers.  They also get a bad rap because they aren't super polite or "nice" to people.  They get disrespected and abused and lied to on 95% of their calls.  You probably wouldn't be the most cordial person either if you had to deal with the crap they have to.     Should they be cordial?  Yes.  Is that what they get paid to do?  No.  Don't let it bug you so much.
    • alumacraft_guy
      What's the Ice thickness on Blue now?  I'm considering driving out tomorrow on Blue. Has anyone fished Crappies or Sunnies Mon, Tues or Weds this week?