Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott M

T Hud wants to be traded

16 posts in this topic

I hope the T wolves are more than obliged to help him out with that. Don't know what we can get for him...he's been banged up and his stats have really dropped off.

Better question might be who wants him? grin.gif

especially with the ridiculus contract mchale gave him - 18.9M total 3 years left on it.

How bout T-hud Jaric and Ricky Davis for Kobe? Might need a 3rd team to get involved to match salaries but that would be fair.

Quote:

How bout T-hud Jaric and Ricky Davis for Kobe? Might need a 3rd team to get involved to match salaries but that would be fair.

No way any GM would be crazy enough to trade Kobe for those players . . .

Haha.

All 3 of those players put together are about as valuable as one of Kobe's shoelaces.

T-Hud wants to be traded eh? Guess what T-Hud? No one wants you either. You are the most oft-injured, no-skill, ball hogging, pine riding loser.

He should be lucky that McHale made that terrible contract a few years ago and made him a rich man. When his contract is up, he will be out of the NBA. He has no value to anyone.

PS T-H, your music is terrible also!!

I'm sure we'll trade him for a worse player, with a longer contract, and throw in another 1st round pick along with THUD.

Quote:

I'm sure we'll trade him for a worse player, with a longer contract, and throw in another 1st round pick along with THUD.

hahahaha sounds about right!

There is no way out of this contract that will be benificial for the t-dogs.

that is there first problem, that they signed him for what they did.

they can trade him to the WNBA. he looks like a chick with his stupid pigtail braided hair and can probably dunk about as good as...well i dont know her name but she barely threw it down. you guys remember when him and sprewell had those pigtail things...terrible

Hudson and his agent are trying to get a buyout. T wolves better not cave in. He plays and if he doesn't dress or pouts sue him for breach of contract. I'd love to see that in sports....that and class action law suits for ticketholders who watched their teams tank.

I dont like the buy out situation in this sport. Its not right. I hope your right, that the t wolves dont cave in.

yeah that would be bs.....give him 10-15 million so he can go help some other team...not that he is much help but why wouldn't you make him sit on the bench and hopefully he tries and makes it in the game rather than here's alot of money good luck see ya?? confused.gif

Looks like the buyout happened for $12 million. They actually payed a guy 12 million dollars to walk away from the team.

Does that still count against the Wolves cap number for the next 2 years? Or does that open up cap space?

With THud gone, that leaves Jaric and Rickey Davis and the big cap hogs. Seems we should have been able to send at least 1 of them with Garnett.

you send them with KG and we would have had to take the rest of their scrubs!!!