Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monty

Hell Creek Fort Peck Lake Montana Anyone?

3 posts in this topic

I'm heading out Hell Creek State Park on Fort Peck Lake Montana the 28 June to 1 July 2007. I would like all the information on Walleye and Trout fishing. What rigs, Bait, line, lead line, depth and area of the lake to fish? What are best ways to fish the lake drifting, trolling, casting, jigging, lindy or bobber? Also do you know if there is a topo map of the depths available. If you are there at the same time stop and have a Beer Black GMC green Lund from Minnesota. Thanks for all information.

Your best bet for all this info would be Hell Creek Marina

Check there website, give them a call. They are really great folks and will do whatever they can to help you out.

Posting phone numbers and website links is against forum policy here, but they aren't hard to find.

I would love to hear what you find out about this. I will be in Fort Peck the first week in August and would like to hit the lake. Small world seeing this post. Look forward to your results after you fish. Please post. Thanks.