Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deep_Sinker

Help...lost pole

3 posts in this topic

Well, bad luck number 2 has happened. I lost my 2 hour old fenwick gt 6'6" ml pole on my way to Island lake this evening. I figure it's a long shot but I have seen the power the fm work for others in the past. I live in woodland and took calvary to arnold to martin to rice lake road to the access off abbott road. If any good samaritan finds my fishing pole I would be more than greatful (and have a reward for you) as my old pole broke this weekend thus bad luck number 2. I can only cringe as I wait for number 3...

Thanks!

That sucks man! I hope you find it but my bet is that the next guy behind you is enjoying his new pole. Hopefully someone honest found it and will put it in the lost and found in the paper.

Yeah, it really does suck but I think there is a chance I could get it back. I am reminded of a time when I thought I had struck gold with a bag full of magnum goose shells. A week later I saw a lost ad and did do the right thing and returned them to the owner. I guess I was too excited to test it out and hurried out to fish. Must of left it dangling out the side of the boat or on my tonneau cover. I last remember tearing the plastic off the cork in the driveway...at least the new reel was still in the boat when I arrived crazy.gif