Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
byronres1

white earth lake trip

8 posts in this topic

Was up at white earth last weekend for four days for a fishingtrip with three buddies of mine. Cought a couple of nice size walleyes and lot of small mouth. Tons of northern. Stayed at new horizon resort. Awesome resort if ya want to step back in time and just relax. Chris and Linda May have done an awesome job with that resort. I have been going up there since I was in diapers and will probably keep coming up when I need diapers again lololol. The Moes were by far the best but the Mays come a close second.

awesome! my family and I are going to new horizon resort for the first time this year! im glad to hear it is an awesome place! and sounds like the fishing was good too!!

yes you guys will enjoy yourselves up there. If you like laid back resort fun. Linda's cooking in the lodge is by far the best I have had. Tell her Earl siad that ok? ;-) Anyway when are ya goin up there?

we are going the week after the 4th of july. hows the water clarity in that lake? on the dnr website it says its like 15 feet

waterhog, the water quality is outstanding on that lake. 15 ft sounds about right. You will love it.

I fished the lake about 2 weeks ago, just for a couple hours. I got skunked, but my bro in law caught 6 walleyes.

Water quality is better than that in some areas , the eyes have been in the shallows 10-14 feet and have been lucky with jumbo leeches and #6 red gamigatsu, however they shut off during this last cold front that went through a couple days ago.... before that they also were hitting off of reynaldos on the south side of the lake if you follow the rockbar and give them lots of line, they are getting fussy this time of year. happy fishin!!!

Byronres1 shoot me a quick email at tofishem@aol.com

Gotta a couple questions to ask of you.

I am going to try it tonight -- i will leave a report on Friday am.

Hit