Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bgfish00

Bedliner for F150, 6.5ft bed. Ext. Cab - $200/offer

9 posts in this topic

I purchased a Penda Bedliner for my Truck and it is the wrong model. The place I bought it will not return it.

Skid Resistor Premium Bedliner

Under-rail, Std./Ext. Cab varieties, 6.5ft Bed,

Part#: 43011X

Stores sell for $298, Selling for $200.

This unit should fit the Extend Cab Units just fine. Just not the Super Crew.

Penda® Skid Resistor™ Bedliner

Why is the Penda Skid Resistor America's #1 selling drop-in bedliner and the preferred choice of truck manufacturers around the globe?

The best skid resistance of any bedliner, which helps better protect your cargo

The shiny, black color makes your baby look great for years

The industry's only money back guarantee means you can't go wrong

It's customized to your make and model for a perfect fit

The thick rib construction gives you the best protection you can get. Plus, the thick rib gives you better moisture evaporation

Any Offers?

Bummer it won't fit the Supercrew...I'd buy it it if did.

Great price on a new liner..good luck selling!

TTT

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD, Thanks

Thanks - bgfish00 - My dad said it was a good fit - Also said you were a nice guy!

Thanks again

Dirt