Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
palisade1kid

not naming lakes anymore.

18 posts in this topic

Since having a few folks from different sites wanting me to keep the smaller lakes from being overfished I'll be making all of my post with funny named lakes.

Should you want some inside info I can be emailed & I'll do what I can to help you.

palisade1kid@yahoo.com

I just want to be helpfull and maybe make a few fishing & hunting friends along the way.

Appearently I have been ruffing up some feathurs and that was never my intent.

So from now on you'll see me fishing Lard with is where the crisco river flows into.The bass have been busy eating the frys by the way.Then there will Happy go lucky which is right over by nofish lake.

The info will be real with only the names protected to serve

the lake home owners.

This message will not self destruct & that fat lady is dead.

Is Nofish lake named after me?

Hopefully no one goes looking for these lakes on the Lakefinder on the DNR website. It might start leading people astray.

you bet it is & it's loaded with carp.

Is that carp or crap? CK I like the info you give and the pictures. Thanks

Well, Im hoping that before I come up to that one lake up there in August, you might be able to help point me in the right direction for all them dogfish. You know, I don't want to name that lake, or that fish. This forum isn't about fish.

Thanks for the great help on the ATV's! cool.gif

If I can help ,just make an ask of yourself.LMAO!I do all of the time it seems.

Ck,

Should we just code all the lakes so that no one knows what we are talking about or maybe we should all just give up fishing? NOT

I'm just trying to appease everyone.I've got sponsers&potential sponser watching me.

If I continuelessly get into the type of banter that has been going on,well it's not good for me soooooo.

I do not know how else to make a post.

I'm fishing everyday or almost everyday.I'm trying to spread out to different lakes so as to be well rounded.

Keeping the fishes pulse is my main goal & to talk about that .Again if there are questions or whatever there's the email address.

I know some pros that stay away from forums because of the banter.That's to bad as we could really glean some good info.

Well there it is,I hope your fishing is going well.Mine sure as heck is.

The fish have moved deeper with the hot weather by the by.

Most fish are in 15-25 FOW.

The weed patches have developed so if there's a pattern you used to work on the outside edges,nows the time to hit them.

We have been on the bass and sunfish around here. The eye bit has been ok but I have done a lot better.

One of my freinds was up around your area on Saturday and his 8 year old son pulled up a 29".

that's so cool to hear Dale.A 29" eye would have put that eye in the 9 lb.range.

for a 8 year old ,that was a trophy to be sure.

Have you seen any bear around the area? I will be scouting in a couple of weeks.

I'm a bit far for you to go for bear. We do have a good amount in the area.

Last year during grouse season I found an area being worked hard by a big brusier.

I have a size 14 foot & I found a rear print that I could put my boot in.

I'm guessung it was over 400 lbs,maybe close to 500.

He had tag elders 6" in diameter snapped off from chewing on them & if I hunted them I know where I'd set up.

Fecal piles all over including on oak tree limbs where he must have been snoozing.The tree stumps were dug out 3 foot down and you could see he spent a bunch of time in that area.

Here's some great fish comming from crisoc creek.

Mark_Steven_and_Tina__master_mas-7.jpg

Mark_Steven_and_Tina__master_mas-6.jpg

Mark_Steven_and_Tina__master_mas-3.jpg

Mark_Steven_and_Tina__master_mas-5.jpg

Lard is putting out some great pike.

Mark_Steven_and_Tina__master_mas-2.jpg

Mark_Steven_and_Tina__master_master.jpg

Promise me you'll keep on keepin' on! Only about a zillion lakes out there, and they all are on the up and down cycles - hot or cold one year doesn't mean much for the next year anymore.

ONWARD!!

Quote taken from Jack Gilbert's column in the Aitkin Age...so we can't blame CK all the time

"One of my spies over in Palisade told me Rat Lake is doing good on sunfish. I gotta believe her" grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

Quote taken from Jack Gilbert's column in the Aitkin Age...so we can't blame CK all the time

"One of my spies over in Palisade told me Rat Lake is doing good on sunfish. I gotta believe her"
grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I saw that too.He should have added bass'n & pike.

wink.gif

It's easy to name a lake with only 20 residents.

My buddy Mike snagged a few of these by the upper lip and released them as they would have tasted icky.

P1010072.jpg

P1010107.jpg

P1010089.jpg

Lard is really kicking out some beauts!

Wow, that there lard lake has got some piggys! nice pics! grin.gif