Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MVBASSER

Wobasso Bass

2 posts in this topic

Has anybody been to wobasso for bass lately? I know there are some bigger fish in there, i want to head there within a week or so

The one across from owasso? if so, Ive fished it a few times for bass mostly pitched baits in the slop and fished scum frogs but nothing too big.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• osok
      Just got back into town from a slightly too long "vacation" dealing with relatives. Anywho, how has the fishing been on Superior, are the fish local or have they migrated N.E? 
    • AaronTC05
      I just bought a new Elite 7TI and the sun cover it came with doesn't really snap on very securely.  I'd say it just rests loosely on the outside.  It won't fall off if I flip it upside down, but it feels like it wouldn't stay on going down the highway or withstand any sort of jarring.  It takes hardly any pressure to pull it off.  Is this normal or is it a defect?  I've never owned a graph with a sun cover so I'm not familiar, but I imagined it would be a lot more snug.    
    • leech~~
      We will see if Sailorfly is another ask a silly question one hit wonder? 
    • jiggin9
      I have a Lowrance Elite 7 and was curious what lake chip most of you recommend for Lake of the Woods.  The insight pro chip that came with my unit is very basic for up there and was looking for a more detailed chip.  I'm not sure what brands are compatible with the Lowrance and which ones aren't.        Thanks in advance! 
    • Hines R
      Glad it didn't take a swim. My buddy had one of the cheaper Minnkotas deploy while he was up on plane using the main motor.  Needless to say it was a weak pin in the release system. It was a rental boat so he didn't have to deal with it. Bent the heck out of the stem portion. It was fully modified!   Didnt know now you were still going up to LOTW. Thought you were selling the place. Assuming you don't have the Sportcraft anymore since I don't think you'd put a Minnkota on that. If you still have the Sportcraft I know someone that might be interested in it.    I head up to South end out of Wheelers point tomorrow after work. Up for 2 weeks. Touch base with me if you are coming up or have the Sportcraft still for sale.   Ryan
    • cheapicetrick
      Thanks for the information. I believe yours must be different by the sounds of it. Mine looks like the one below. A bolt actually goes through the pin and bolts onto the actual trolling motor and you have to pull the lever completely out to remove it from the boat.  
    • leech~~
    • phishnerd
      Crawlers work great for a mixed bag of fish.  Fresh cut bait like suckers or shad work great for channel cats.  I've never fished North Lake in Red Wing. Have fun!
    • Chevy Nation
      Have you or anyone tried North Lake in Red Wing by Treasure Island?? Just curious if anything have been biting there?
    • eyeguy 54
      I seen this I seen that.....   I go and correct it once in a while... LOL  somebody has to help you peasants