Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
jsteg

Broken St. Croix

jsteg

My new st. croix broke, its under a 5 year warranty, what do i have to do to get a new one?

harvey lee

If you take a look at thier website, it will tell you exactly what you need to do to get it covered.

Cliff Wagenbach

If you bought it at Cabelas or Gander just take it back to the store and they will probably just hand you a new one!

Excellent warranty service at both stores! laugh.gif

Cliff

ellroy2

If you are nearby the place where you bought it, I would try to go through them to get a new one. St. Croix wants you to pay to ship it to them plus $20 I think to have them ship it back. I went to the place where I bought it(not a big chain store)and they sent it back for $7.50 total. It took two and a half weeks to get a brand new one. Mine snapped when a boat seat back rest flew up while we were driving on the lake. They didn't ask any questions about what happened.

GregeMoose

Just went threw this process. I contacted St. Croix rods to see if I could just bring it to Gander Mtn. (where it was purchased).I was told that all broken St. Croix rods must be sent to there main location in Wisc. for inspection (meaning shipping costs there and back). I sent it there and received a phone call informing me that they were going to repace the rod but wanted to know if I wanted to upgrade a level. I maybe should have as it took nearly 5 weeks to get the new one, (they later informed me it was on back order). Anyways, other than the delay and shipping costs, I was happy with the service and new rod.

hitthebricks

Does anyone know how they are or what St. Croix does with the older Legend series on returns of damaged poles. HTB

AQUAJOE

If you go to Cabelas they will tell you that St Croix wants you to deal with them directly. Cabelas won't swap them out for you.

My brother was at the Rogers one last week with a tip that came unglued not broken just unglued and that is what they told him.