• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

looking for a good lake with boat ramp access

Hey, I'm from Fargo, ND and am comming to the Lutsen area to take the girlfriend camping/hiking/biking. Can any of you recomend a good lake that has access for my boat? I don't really care what fish there are, I just want her to catch something. I think she would be too scared to be on the big water. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You can try Caribou Lake which is about 5 miles north of lutsen or Devils Track which is just north of Grand Marais. I dont fish that area often enough to give any advice on the fishing but im sure someone else will chime in.

Caribou and Devil Track are pretty good lakes, especially if your not looking to drive far. Right about now the bass are practically jumping in the boat.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Caribou Trail isn't to far from Lutsen. Give Clara a shot.