Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
88_2000

beef with cliff w.

6 posts in this topic

my brothers and i have been planning our lake v trip for the past couple of months. we are coming up june 28th thru july 2nd. i have used this site extensively to help prepare for this trip. i feel that i have received some great information for free. we will be in a 42 ft cruiser houseboat and will have some sort of nebraska flag flying. if you contribute to this site please stop and we will have a cold drink (pop, beer, wine, v8, etc) waiting for you. i feel that cliff w has been more than helpful, so i have a freshly butchered nebraska cornfed t-bone waiting. so, cliff if you see us please come over and we will share a steak and drink!

88 2000,

I have X'ed the 30th. off on my calendar already so that I will not have any bookings on that day. tongue.gif

A steak and a brew or two sounds great! grin.gif

Just let me know what will be a good time for you.

Thanks for the generous offer! Hope that I am able to make it out to meet all of your group.

Cliff

A few good places to tie up your houseboat right around the corner from our dock in and around Smart's Bay/Frazer Bay area. I am a Penn State grad '87 and surely we could throw some solid PSU/Nebraska football smack around for a couple of hours and a few cold ones. Not sure about the timing, though we may be up that weekend late Friday.

Holy cow Cliff, I will be there on the 30th. can you stop by and pick me up, you can just tell them I am the "token" you know what I mean. Later Darrell.

I'll be up there as well and will keep a lookout for that Nebraska flag. I think my wife and I might set aside a full day and rent a PWC and cruise the whole lake....well most of it.....ok some of it. grin.gif

at this point in time, we plan on camping at hoodoo point thursday and running the houseboat fri, sat, sun. we will most likely stay on the east side. having never been there before, it is hard to say where we will be exactly. see you all soon!!:)