Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mad Lake Bomber

2000 Crestliner 172 Tournament Series - PRICE REDUCED

8 posts in this topic

For Sale:

2000 Crestliner 172 Tournament Series.

2000 115hp Johnson 2-stroke with stainless steel Rapture prop 2002 8hp Yamaha 4-stroke with remote controls 2007 80lb 24 volt Minn Kota Maxxum Pro with Universal Sonar 2 Lowrance x67c Hummingbird 565 2 Baitwells 2 Livewells Rod Locker All new batteries 3 Seats Spare windshield Cover

Shorelander roller trailer with good tires

$12,900

See pics below:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jkrobran/BoatPics

Email me at jkrobran@msn.com or call 612-598-5975

that is pretty much the boat i strive to own one day. good looking vessel, just not in my ballpark yet. good luck, and im sure you will sell.

Sounds cheap to me! I will tell a few friends.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help! I absolutely love the boat, but I have a new addition to the family and now I have no time to use it.

As a side note, the Johnson is one of the best starting 2-strokes I've seen for that era. Rare is the time when I have to turn the key more than once.

I know the boat and the owner and I have to endorse this sale.

This boat is excellent !!!

MLBCrestliner.jpg

MLBCrestliner2.jpg

Boat has been SOLD.

Why would you sell it so cheap if you just put new stuff on it? I know a guy that sold the same boat for 13,200 with the same stuff on it

later cuz

Because I know I can borrow my cousin's boat ANYTIME I WANT!