Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinlarry

Lake area question

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any lakes in the area with a bar/restaraunt on it?

if im right i believe clearwater has a bar and resturant on it. i think it is on the west side of the lake.

its right next to bj's bait

Thanks.

There is a bar on clearwater. By the public access. McBrides, also known as Bob's Bay, has been closed. There is one just up the road from there that has docks and access to get to the bar. It is also a resturant.

Clearwater Lake on the northwest side. The place is called The Waterfront.

thats correct. i couldnt remember the name cuase i always usta go to bobs bay

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ZachD
      Throw a dart at a map in the battle lake area whatever lake it lands on have at it
    • ZachD
      Those are quantom blades in that picture and they work great for reopening holes and I never had a problem with it being bad for the blades in fact that ring around the bit on the bottom is to help guide the blade when going through a preexisting hole
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      When I fished Trout Lake a lot live Light Northers Suckers under a tip-up would out catch Ciscos every day of the week!
    • mrklean
      Last I heard no plowed roads yet
    • wahoo
      Mine looks like that.  And it does reopen holes, and is sharp.  But, had read in past it was not good for the blade.  A friend indeed has attached a 10" Strikemaster, dual blade to his Eskimo so it does work.  His impressively cuts holes quickly, at angles, etc.  He spears so he does 5 holes side by side , 3 holes deep, then augers side ways to remove in between.  Works well.  Complete hole done, less scooping, in under 10 minutes.   Thanks for all the advice.  Could use something larger than 8" anyway, so may go to 10.  Also will redo back part by toy hauler door, under bunks to a 20" x 5' hole, covered and hinged of course.  May spear, but even if not I love watching the fish and various movements of bait, etc.   Again, thanks for being generous. Wahoo