Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinlarry

Lake Area Question

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any lakes in the area with a bar/restaraunt on it?

I think the closest thing would be Lake Marion. The Lake Marion Ballroom is near the lake up on shore but I don't think they have any docks for boat access.

Green lake by spicer is all I can think of. But that is about 45 minutes away.

Thanks for the info.

Clearwater by annandale has the Waterfront.

I just installed a 32' dock a few weeks ago for lake marion supper club, you can dock your boat there and eat/drink, They are also putting in a concert slab deck near the back door with picnic tables, so people can eat drink, smoke outside if thet want.

Pleasant Lake by St. Cloud the 400Club is located next to the landing. Bar and Fine dining.

Quote:

I just installed a 32' dock a few weeks ago for lake marion supper club, you can dock your boat there and eat/drink, They are also putting in a concert slab deck near the back door with picnic tables, so people can eat drink, smoke outside if thet want.

That's pretty cool! I bet that outside area will be popular, especially since it'll give the smokers a place to go.