Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TTfromBlaine

!!!SOLD!!!1990 Evinrude 15 hp s/s for sale

19 posts in this topic

This is a GREAT deal guys/gals,I have a 1990 Evinrude with tank. It starts and runs great and trolls down sweet, I just changed the lower unit oil with amsoil, and put new plugs in (even though it didn't need them) and its ready to go. THERE ARE NO LEAKS OR SEEPS ON THIS MOTOR. a johnson of the same year on e-bay went for a $999.00 last week. my cell is probably the best way to contact me but use the other #'s too.

Photos available.

cell 763 442-6251

hm# 763 767-2368

e-mail t_in_blaine@yahoo.com

please call any time if you have questions.

TOM from Blaine.

H, pics sent, I hope you like them it's a good little motor.

TOM.

C'mon guys I'd like to make space in my garage, I'll listen to any reasonable offer or cash and something else like a deer rifle or compound bow????

wanna hit me with some pics

I'll trade you for a new trolling motor ....

valv you have mail,

Tommy T.

EYES you have mail.

If still available email pics to daveyank at gmail.com

Very interested

B.Y. you have mail, I dont think I could trade for a motorcycle as I dont have any more room in my garage as it is blush.gif

LAST chance will reduce price to $575.00 if it goes this week, after that It's going to craigs list, I just wanted to give a fellow F.M.r the first shot at a sweet little motor.

Send me a pic please.I just bought a 15 evenrude,it had a spun prop,fixed now,but I'll look anyway!sparcebag0@yahoo.com

Here are the pics.

15HP.jpg

15HP2.jpg

15HP1.jpg

Someones going to get a good deal.

Thanks for the help with the pic's Frank grin.gif

TOMMY T.

Is this the same motor on craig's list for 750? If so, is the 575 off the table.

Motor sold pending payment.