• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

BOAT TRAILER FOR SALE $250.00 ** SOLD**

I have a shorelander bunk style and even has the tilt option, with a 1 7/8" coupler. It was set up for a 16ft boat but when I got it it had a 12footer on it so you would need to move the bow stancion back to where it was. It has great rubber and good bearings and seals with a cheap bearing buddy set up on the hubs. the spare is junk but holds air. wiring is good and it also has a lifetime license tag. over all the trailer is in good shape just a bit rusty but could easily made to look new with a little effort.

Photos available.

E-mail at t_in_blaine@yahoo

thats a underscore on either side of the "in" not a full length like the in the post.

cell 763 442-6251

hm# 763 767-2368

I have my cell with all day then the hm # is good also,

TOM from Blaine.

Is the trailer currently sent up for a 16' or 12' boat? Is the bow stancion welded?

The trailer is currently set up for a 12ft'r. no it's not welded, it's mounted with bolts, you can see the marks were it was previously mounted, just need to loosen the bolts and slide the stancion forward where it was or to where ever it works best for your boat.

Tom.