• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St. Croix Guide

Fish Forever

Hello,

I'm looking for a fishing guide for the St. Criox. Can anyone recommend a couple? What are the prices?

My wife asked me what I wanted for father's day and this is it, to learn more about fishing..............assuming it's not to expensive. Thanks

Dude.. just go forthe best! One of our prostaff is a guide out there. Look up Turk at Croixsippi guide service!

Croixsippi Fishing Guide Service

http://croixsippi.com/

715-377-0006

I would stop by blue ribbon bait in Oakdale (Century and Stillwater road) and get a card from Josh for "the Grizz", he knows the rivers well... and I'm betting he's not too expensive.

Quote:

was just lookin and that link goes to a rod company

Add a "www." before "croixsippi.com"

Oops, Harvey beat me.

ok, thanks for the tips. I've contact both Croixsippi and mighty musky, but now how do I decide? What do you look for in a guide? I'm chasing walleye or smallies so who would be better, Turk vs. Josh?

I don't want to make this a competition but I DO want to have the best 8 hours I possibly can. Thanks.

Can't speak personally about him but read alot of his reports in the St. Croix forums and he knows how to catch em on the Croix.....Turk would be my choice.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I have contacted Turk and am in the process of setting up the exact date. Thanks again, I'll let you know how the fishing was. KB