• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spicer Crow River Dam

In the USGS water Levels site they list a dam on the crow river in Spicer,Where is that dam? On nest?

I would imagine that would be Nest/Green at the Ol'Mill Inn. They have timbers there to adjust flow, water levels, etc. I think that makes it a (Contact Us Please). Thats my best guess...

what the heck.... I cant even say dam??? I guess theres no "n" in there....SORRY

Thanks too both of you! It is the calhoun dam I'm watching,but I have to go upstream its not a monitered dam,I need the water to go down so I can retrive a arrow,if I can see it.bout by the reed edge I think??

Quote:

...I need the water to go down so I can retrive a arrow,if I can see it.bout by the reed edge I think??

Now that's funny! grin.gif

Ya when I go swimmin for it capt.Ahab ell harpon me! thar she blows! Wiggum ya get any on Sat.? Sun. was too windy! laugh.gif

Didn't see a thing!

Are you gonna be around this weekend?

Ya for us ole retired folks,weekends are a time to stay off the lakes.