Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pj4

a\c unit

1 post in this topic

i have a 92 olds royal. when i start it , the temp flashes on the climate control. when that happes, the a\c will not operate. when it does work, the pressure is with in range on the low side. when not, the pressure is very high, 80 psi, on the low pressure line. anybody have any suggestions on what is wrong?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• bturck
      Enjoy your last weekend of the walleye/pike season.looking forward to your crappie reports........
    • AaronTC05
      I understand that the SonarChart data comes from user submitted data, but I wonder if that data is rife with errors.  Maybe the users set up their sonar wrong or something to contribute to the faulty data?  As your screen shots prove, they're highly inconsistent.  There is no 37 foot hole just south of the words Marion Lake nor along the western shorelines.  Based on my experience on the lake with my sonar in my boat, the Navionics data is more accurate than the Sonar Chart, so I'm not seeing the value in the $4.99 yearly subscription to the user submitted data. I guess I'll have to evaluate on a few different lakes and see, maybe it is just a problem with the data for Marion, I just expected that the user submitted data would be more accurate, not less accurate   On a side note, I noticed I could refresh my map update and that at least got rid of the data with the 51' depths, but it still looks like your screen shot on the right.  I'll keep checking for updates in hopes of better data come summer.    
    • brmurph
      I will be up there next week from Austin Texas.  Can anyone comment on the lake and how safe it is after the warm up?  I thought it would be very unsafe but I saw a truck on the ice plowing an ice rink this morning on one of the web cams.   Is there still plenty of ice and is the lake in pretty good shape now that is has turned cold again?  Maybe it is in better shape then before the cold?   I grew up in the area but that was 30 + years ago so any schooling on the ice would great.   Thanks for any comments.
    • Rick G
      Was out there Tue.... Ice was getting soft on top. Access was in ok shape. Don't think you will be getting a wheelhouse out unless it's a real small light one.  Had 16-20 inches of ice yet
    • Rick G