Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimC

Basswood and the Moose Chain

2 posts in this topic

Any reports from Basswood and the Moose Lake Chain? What are the water temps? Walleys still hitting in the shallower water or have they moved out to midlake yet? Thanks,

Tim

Just a bump....I'm heading up there soon and would also appreciate any info. Thanks!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• monstermoose78
      6 inch that is a 4.5 inch   
    • Wanderer
      Sometimes you need em that size.      You guys did push me over the edge so I had to go out Sunday afternoon.  Thanks for that.
    • AaronTC05
      I was going to try to go tomorrow (walking out in metro) despite the rain which appears to be light and I have a portable. Are you concerned about the ice conditions deteriorating throughout the day?  Or just for the rest of the week?
    • mrpike1973
      Wow that ice went fast fished below the dam in Cold spring today. 3 feisty pike that was fun. Where the landing is there was about 20 feet of ice at the access. i was hoping to get the boat out but not yet. If anyone see's the ice go out by the landing let me know. Would like to get out however by Friday have heard any where from 1 inch to 20 so we will see.
    • leech~~
        Do those 6" filet knifes work pretty good for pan fish?