Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cove

Fishing in the Danville Wisc area...need some guidance

1 post in this topic

I will be at a family reunion at Heartwood Conference center which is between Danville and Mignon. I have never been there before. Going to fish some small ponds but want to bring my 18 foot Pro-V along and do some lake or larger river fishing. The St. Croix is nearby. Never fished it but read about it a lot. Any other suggestions also appreciated for either canoe or Pro-V sized boat fishing.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• leech~~
        So, this Deer runs through the forest all winter without breaking it's neck on anything. Then breaks it's neck by your deck that just happens to have a bird feeder and lots of really big rocks by it? Did the Warden buy it?   Oh yeah nice fish haul.
    • Tom Sawyer
      I always thought after shooting them from my deck, it couldn't get any easier; guess I was wrong. Lol! Backstraps never tasted sweeter. Hope you bought a lottery ticket.
    • redneckdan
      Information I have indicates the operator stopped his machine on the marked trail, in a section marked 'Thin Ice'. That is when the machine went through.
    • slammer
      #80 Terrova.  
    • ANYFISH2
      Well i will dissent a little, of course having more motor than nessessary doesn't hurt. I have fished the spring nearly every year with a 55 or 65 lb thrust bowmount.  Only once did i have difficulties, it was rolling down stream, so i used the outboard, still sucked, got very wet. I have fish the river a hand full of times without a trolling motor and have still fone extremely well.