Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WholeTee

Lost Dog

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone might have seen our dog around the Brainerd area. He took off Monday at about 2PM when Camp Ripley started dropping bombs. Shook the whole house. We live just south of Brainerd off Business 371 and St. Mathias Road area in the new Lone Oak Rd development. His name is Thorsy and he is a Catahoula. Greyish/Brown in color with lots of black spots. About the size of a small lab. He is wearing a blaze orange collar. Sure miss him and my wife is a mess.

Really sorry to hear ! I know how it feels to be missing your pet. Hope he shakes it off and gets home soon ! We were in Nisswa weekend before last, we could hear the noise way up there.

Good Luck !

Don

WHOLETEE

PLEASE EMAIL/CELL ME ASAP I KNOW WHERE YOUR DOG IS......

218-851-7592

trent.baumann@gmail.com

I just wanted to thank Trent (Meat-Run) for the tip on my dogs whereabouts. I found him right where you spotted him. I called the highway dept. and they told me that they just drug him off the road and into the woods. I went there again and there he was. No more sleepless nights worrying about him. No more leaving my truck doors open in the driveway through the night hoping that he will find his way home. Now we can begin the grieving process. Trent, if you wouldn't have contacted me, I don't think he would have ever been found. Now I can at least give him a proper burial. Again, thank you. I just got back from burying him at the hunting shack up north in Effie. He is there right next to all the other dogs in the family that have come and gone over the last 25 years. I would say that it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I still can't believe it, in 3 years he has never went more than 100 feet from the house. Monday however, he managed to make it about a mile and half from the house. Anlger Don, I also want to thank you for your kind words. I just wish I had a happier ending.

Yes, WholeTee,

I had hoped for a happier ending as well.

My sympathies on your loss.

Don

Wholetee,

My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm sorry this has happened and I hope you or anybody else doesn't have to go threw this. I'm just glad that I was able to give you closure but am still sorry for not checking for a name tag that night.

I am truly sorry!!!

-Trent frown.gif

Really sorry to hear about your dog. I know it would be pretty hard on our family if something happened to our dog, so I really feel for ya. But it is good to have some closure.