• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Globalmap 2000

snapjigger

Question

I have a buddy whom just purchased a used boat with this unit installed. Is there any software like ( lakemaster) or something similar with mapping that is compatable with it? The Lowrance website doesn't have much info unless you have a current production unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Scott. confused.gif

1 answer to this question

I have the unit, came with the boat I bought. It had the state of the art chip in it when the unit was new and it only shows the lake outline and points of interest and some nav hazards. good for the time the unit was in production but stone age compared for what is out now. Still works great for a plotter. I use my Lowrance H2O for contour readings as I am too cheap to buy a new one. I also have a LMS 350 with the same curse