Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
love2fish4ever

Travel advise?

8 posts in this topic

Heading up to Mille lacs Wed. a.m., does anyone know if there are any road construction delay/detours on the way?

Thank you.

L2f

Looks like smooth sailing. Check out 511mn (Contact Us Please) org

Good luck up there!

Thank you, bunt2k, I appreciate it.

L2f cool.gif

North bound and down! There are no issues, trust me. smirk.gif

Thanks for the reply, T.O., just got back yesterday & had a great time. Smooth sailing as you said, that was a plus!

It's a beautiful thing. grin.gif

No doubt, I haven't been to Mille Lacs since I was 14 or so with my Dad. I've heard about the great bite over the last few years & was always meaning to do it. This year instead of our usual week in Alexandria I decided to take my 3 son's to the "big" lake. Did the package deal at the hotel on S.W. side. (don't know if they are sponsors)Took my boat also, but went out on the launch & caught some beautiful walleyes 26,24's,22's etc. & saw some others caught too,simply awesome. Took my boat out a couple of times my sons caught some smallies, a nice largemouth & a couple more "throw-backs". We did end up bringing home 4 "keepers which will give us a meal, who could ask for anything more. I was going to post this, but didn't know if it would belong in the south central forum. We will be going back!

L2f

Awesome man! Couldn't ask for much more. Lil free time fishin, kids, fish GREAT.