• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Corn hole game

LovenLifeGuy

Question

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but where can a guy buy a nice corn hole game in the cities? Or bean bag toss. What ever you call it. Thanks

13 answers to this question

Corn Hole? I've never heard it called that before...I like it!!!

They're pretty easy to make. I have seen them for sale at Dick's Sporting Goods, though.

I would think you'd have luck if you go down south somewhere, maybe Kentucky!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Quote:

I would think you'd have luck if you go down south somewhere, maybe Kentucky!!!
smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Cue up dueling banjos!!!

The only reference to "corn hole" I know.... and all I know is I want no part of it. shocked.gif

blush.gif anyway, since you refer to bean bag toss and corn hole not sure if this is what you are looking for but Menards has a couple, but if something else, probably a different site... grin.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

Cue up dueling banjos!!!

Images of the movie deliverance come to mind blush.gif

Last year my sister found some regulations on line, with board size, distance apart, hole size, bag weight, etc. My brother in law and i each made a set of boards, very easy.

Try googling it.

I ordered a set from Baggo. You can guess at the website. It is a nice package that folds up into a 3-4" thick suitcase. You can even get custom images on the top.

The first time I heard "corn hole" I had the same reaction, but when you search it on the internet that is what most people call it. I think bean bag toss sounds better also laugh.gif. Anyway, thanks for the help.

LovenLifeGuy