Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilwalter

custom boat seats

4 posts in this topic

Anyone aware of a company in Mpls area that make custom boat seats? Time to replace mine and I'm not impressed with the mass produced seats at the big box stores and I think the boat manufacturer is asking too much $$$ for the quality of theirs. Any suggestions appreciated...

I wish, all the parts for mine would be very spendy for what I saw at gander and I need 2 seats w/ the hardware.

I think Fleet may be the best bet but anyone else have info?

I am in the same boat as you, I have been looking. Im not impressed with the big box store ones, to cheaply made. Dealer ones to high in price. I have been drooling on some new ones from overtons, but them arent any cheaper, but they do have some really nice seats.

There is a place just east of Rodgers that makes boat seats

for different boat mfg's.They have a show room full of differant styles.Not sure if I can give the name out or not.

If I am breaking the rules, sorry.

Good luck

Dan

( Note from Admin, Please read forum policy before posting again, Thank-you.)