Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rapala101

Big Walleyes On Tetonka!!!

6 posts in this topic

ive been fishing on tetonka alot the last few months and i was wondering where are all the big walleyes i mean ive caught a bunch of little ones but none over 20 inchs i want to hook into some big walleyes... is there anything that i should do to help me catch big eyes of am i doin the right thing and i just have to wait or what.... thanks for the help and goodluck fishing

As a wise man once told me - it takes time on the water. smirk.gif

I believe the canon river chain of lakes was stocked pretty heavy a few years back, and I think this is just the size that most of the fish are from the year it was stocked.

Speed up your tactics and fish in or near cover.

Was out there for 2 hours this am with my son. water temp was round 72. Did ok off one of the points fishing into the weed line. 2-16's and a baby. Went to the rocks, and found nothing, but having to untangle my kids line from weeds smile.gif

week ago tuesday first trolling pass got a 25in and a 12in fished 9 more hours not another fish great first 5 min. of fishing 28fow