Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Sproguy

Any body else see this fool on the St. Croix!?!?!?

Sproguy    0
Sproguy

Watching kstp over the weekend and they ran a story about a cabin cruiser that beached on the St. Croix. It was just below the Stillwater bridge on the WI side. Report said that it happened at night and "most likely alcohol was involved". Gee you think? That boat must have been about 15 to 20 yards up on dry land. WOW!

KSTP website had the story and the picture if anyone is interested. Had to laugh at this fool! And fisherman are always the problem right, LOL! NO drunken (Contact Us Please) with to much money! That should cost him a pretty penny to first get the boat off the rocks then second to repair his giant boat.

Got a good chuckle, at least no one was hurt, so it is ok to laugh. I was just curious if anyone saw the boat on Sunday and got a good laugh?

wayne123    0
wayne123

I just looked at it on KSTP's website. It was a 41 foot boat. It must have been going pretty fast.

Sandmannd    11
Sandmannd

I just saw it. One word............MORAN!!!!

CrappieAttitude    0
CrappieAttitude

WHAT AN .....!!!

Out of nine people on board, only 5 were there when investigators arrived.

I think there will be one hefty fine given out to the owner as soon as they find him.

That has got to help out the re-sale value of the boat!! blush.gif

I'm glad everyones alright.

CA

the squirrel    0
the squirrel

They said there was at least 9 people on board and the owner and or driver fled the scene. How no one was hurt is amazing.

Sonicrunch    0
Sonicrunch

Quote:

I just saw it. One word............MORAN!!!!

That's a joke, right?

B420    0
B420

Fleeing the scene is a lot cheaper than a BWI. At least they made one right decision!!!

Duffman    0
Duffman
091311.jpg

Sonicrunch    0
Sonicrunch

Just checking!

That picture says so much!

The_Duckslayer    0
The_Duckslayer

Ya just can't fix dumb! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

StCroixNewB    0
StCroixNewB

I was fishing the Hudson channel area late Friday night when a police boat goes flying by, lights on, siren howling... he was booking fast up towards Stillwater. Guess that's why!

What a maroon (in Bugs Bunny speak!)...

DTro    3
DTro

Quote:

091311.jpg

That's just classic right there.

LOL LOL grin.gif

Ace    0
Ace

Anybody notice the dinghy in the picture?? Wonder if they didn't try to bail out and jump into the life raft...

mnvikingsfreak    0
mnvikingsfreak

doesn't it look like the gilligan's island intro picture?

pfluemis    0
pfluemis

I'm hearing reports that it is a police officers boat, and he was operating it?????

Minnesota_Herb    0
Minnesota_Herb

No offense, but it's spelled m-o-r-o-n, you moran.

jk of course.

Bandit    0
Bandit

Thanks for the link viking. I had my laugh for the day!

captshorelunch    0
captshorelunch

Quote:

091311.jpg

Hahahaha!! That picture has to be from the south. Mullets are big down there

lotsofish    1
lotsofish

Quote:

Hahahaha!! That picture has to be from the south. Mullets are big down there

When is the last time you've been to the south? tongue.gif

Judging by his shirt, I'd say it's in St Louis.

chaffmj    38
chaffmj

I thought mullets were big in Canada!:D

Shack    16
Shack

Bussiness in the front and party in the rear.

Ya got to love mullet grin.gif

croixeyes    0
croixeyes

Boy!!!!!!Id like to know what kind of salaries there paying policeman.Im sure a boat like that has to be around 250k at least.I wish they would dry dock more of those on the Croix grin.gif

RobertELee    0
RobertELee

Alright, I just checked it out, it looks to be a 41' Sea Ray Sundancer, the base price of this boat is $453,000!!! And who knows what options he has in it. IT COULD GO ALL THE WAY UP TO $800,000!!!! shocked.gif

cold one sd    0
cold one sd

What ever it is, it has my 1800 Fisherman beat all to heck. I would feel pretty bad if I grounded out with my Lund and I can imagine how dumb he feels by now if he has enough living braincells to feel anything. shocked.gif