Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NEANGLER

Replica mount recommendations

13 posts in this topic

Does anybody have a recommendation of a taxidermist for a replica mount of a walleye. I know some are better than others so would like your opinion. THanks!

Artistic Anglers in Duluth.

I was just in Canada and I saw a rubberized (flex) mount. It was really cool and felt lifelike. You could literally pinch it. Never seen anything like it before.

Has anybody tried Lax Reporductions out of WI?

I have scene Lax at a few sportshows. Looks like they do nice work, but they put so much glossy stuff on them looks to fake. My opinion

Neangler....I highly recommend Lax. Email me if you want and I will let you know why.

Quote:

Artistic Anglers in Duluth.

Certainly worth the wait, there is a reason there is one.

I have 2 from Artistic Anglers and my brother has 2. I couldn't be happier. They are fantastic in every way. they are getting to be about 5 years old and look the same as the day I got them. Matt is a really good guy.

Artistic Anglers all the way for me. They did a 31.5" walleye for me and I couldnt be happier.

Can someone give me their website?

No web site but e-mail me and I may be able to help you out.

Isn't www.fibertechproductions.com one of the sponsors for FM, I looked at there site when I first joined, they are out of Nisswa by Brainerd. Anybody use them? They look good.

I have done a few with Fibertech and absolutely love them.

The 6 week or less turn around time was a real bonus!

Waiting a year is too long for me.