Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
c&amagn

Resorts on Bowstring???

2 posts in this topic

Hi, jut looking for recomendations on some good resorts on Bowstring Lake, I've looked at their websites and just cant decide on any of them, do any provide TV's, Internet access? Just some things that would be nice but not nessasary? Any feedback, good or bad would be great.

Thanks,

If you want the internet and cable check out lakewoodlodge on sand. as for bowstring trailsend is nice and snug harbor is ok I havent been in the other ones but I dont think they have all those eminities

Jason

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• JerkinLips
      Based on Cliff's water temp of 38°F, I'm not too sure about Dec. 3-5.  Think it will be more like Dec. 7-9.  I have ice fever and I need a cure.  Last year's first ice PB of 29", 8½# shown below would definitely cure that, but it may not be until Dec. 15-16 now.  
    • kunzi26
      Hey all,   I'm sure everyone has heard, but we're finally getting some nice freezing weather heading in from up north (https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/56303:4:US). Early next week nightly lows will be sub 10's. So with ice season quickly approaching, I'd like to know what everyone usually does getting prepared to walk on water. As a newbie to ice fishing (only done it the last two seasons), I'm curious to see how everyone preps their gear and what other things you all do before going out on the ice. I finally got my hands on a nice flasher and power auger to add to the rest of my gear, any suggestions for nifty equipment to help make things easier?    This is open for any discussion on any ice fishing tips for newer fishers! Please feel free to ask questions or discuss your prep process for the season. Let's all hope for this forecast to follow through and get some good ice out there.    -JK
    • Hoey
      Forecast temperature-wise looks favorable for ice mid- to late-next week, but it does not look like the winds are going to cooperate.  
    • fishersofmen
      Would be nice to get some ice that's for sure. No doubt these forums have gone cold. 5-6 years ago there would be dozens of posts daily just on this thread. Maybe the newness of these forums has wore off or because everything has been hashed over a couple hundred times I don't know. I'm ready for some ice fishing I know that.
    • WBcrappiekiller
      My ryobi wouldnt cut it  So i bought an 18v blac &  decker COULD ONLY drill 3 holes with two batteries think if i get the larger ion batts for same drill will do the job cause had great torque