Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan Thiem

Happy Birthday!!!

6 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Boilerguy! I hope you are having a good day. Mrs. Boilerguy too. grin.gif

Happy birthday Eric, it was a fun day today and thanks for putting it all together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Boilerguy! Thanks for lining up the get together today, it was great to meet you and Mrs. Boilerguy. it was a good time even though the fishing wasn't that great. Will the wind ever stop blowing? Nice to meet you tom and rick. Tony, it was nice to see that you could at least catch a bullhead! When is the next get together?!?!?!?

Hope you had a great birthday Eric. Wish I could have made it to the gathering. By the time I reached the lake the whitecaps were rolling pretty hot and heavy out there, and to top it off, my boat won't start!!! Oh well, there's always next time...

Thanks everyone. We had a good time and it's always good to meet a couple new guys. Bill thanks for all the chow. Jeff, what's up with your boat motor?? Hopefully it's in better shape than mine. Mine's still in little peices on the workbench waiting for a block to come back from the machine shop.

I'm sure its just the carbs Boiler. I haven't even had it out yet this year. Brought it home to clean her up and get her going this week, thought she'd go, normally always does, must not have done a decent job of putting it away last fall I guess... frown.gif