Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carpshooterdeluxe

early goose regs?

6 posts in this topic

does anybody remember when the early goose regulations are released? i just cannot recall at all when they come out.

I think in August and further more afterwards

yeah typically early to mid august. Did anyone here if the feds where going to allow hunting before sept. 1? I thought I heard they were thinking about it. sorry, not trying to spread rumors if that is all it is.

theres so many new options the feds have on the table this year; thats why i was kinda hoping that the regs would be out earlier; to give time for everybody to get up to speed on what if anything changes.

I heard they were going no plugs this year for early goose...

that would be nice.... i cant wait to find out whats going to change.