Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tkettel

Sag spring fishing

5 posts in this topic

Any reports on Sag this spring? Anyone fished James Bay? I am more curious to how it looks, as the fish are usually there. How about water levels, the resort owners hinted that the level is almost back to normal, anyone verify that?

Verified.

Hey Gunflint, where do you guide out of?

It's one of the Mid-Trail lakes. I try to keep my business and my internet activities separate. Not trying to be evasive it's just that I would be bridled from giving my honest opinions on certain issues if I were to mix the two together.

Gotcha, I met a guide about three years ago just of off Englishmens Is that gave me some great advice and I enjoyed talking to him. Thought it might be you, he had Walter Mondale in the boat with him the day before and caught a hawg just off of a bouy I had out, ring a bell? I have also had the chance to meet some of the other guides on Sag and have come to greatly appreciate theirs/your knowledge and skills on Sag.