Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparcebag

Mankato to New Ulm HELP

1 post in this topic

Need some help finding a place to spend a few nights on the river,PU camper,boat,not a lot of people!New Ulm area.I keep seein those biguns and I need to get to better water for them! Is a 14' boat W/7.5 HP motor enough for the flow at this time? hopefully there is shore fishin also

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• going4it
      make / manufacturer: Eskimo
      model name / number: Mako Upgraded to an electric auger and selling my old one. Runs great and has been well taken care of. Starts on 2-3 pulls every time. I have the extension for it as well as a new set of blades that I bought but haven't needed to change yet. I also have a cabelas auger bag that it fits in.
    • Ray Berg
      510.00 plus tax  my buddies and i bought 4 sales guy gave us a little more off.
    • grundy
      I used XR5AH (which are 5amp) DeWalt 20v max batteries last winter and never ran out of power.
    • Rancid Crabtree
      I scored a set of Striker Hardwaters for 25% off   bibs+coat. I fish early ice alone, decided to pull the trigger on a warm suit that can float if I end up breaking thru.  That crowd was insane. Happy to see the big turnout. All of the TV dudes were roaming around too, talking with ppl and taking pics. Had a great time and I'm happy to see how big the ice fishing community is getting. Just stay away from my holes!!!     jk. Looks like we could be gaining up to an inch of ice/day in metro lakes if this forecast holds. 
    • Big A
      That ion x does look sweet! Not sure if I can justify the switch from my current ion... what was your out the door cost?