Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thingfish

Smallmouth spawning status

4 posts in this topic

I will be fishing the pond from 6-10 through 6-17 and was wondering about the stage of spawn for the smallmouth. Are they spawning now or is it over? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thingfish

All I know is I had to go in the water Friday to adjust somethinmg on my boat lift and I was litteraly attached by a smallie. Must have hit me 15 times before got out of the water. My guess is she was protecting her bed. Is my thinking right here?

please post fire number to me please!?!!!! grin.gifgrin.gif

What end of the lake are you on? In a bay or on the main lake? Im going up on Wed. Hope they are still shallow.