Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassmasta

Any Discount places that sell high-end combos?

4 posts in this topic

hi, I was just curious if anyone knew of any site that might specialize in high-end fishig gear at not so expensive prices?? maybe a tall request. I found a place that sells just the reels like penn and accurate, and miya, and stuff for awesome prices, all-americanoutdoors , but they dont offer anything except the reels. And i have had it with ebay and buy stuff, and sending it in with an ebay reciept and haveing the manufacture tell me "we dont honor a warranty on an unauthorized non-dealer selling things out of the trunk of his car" frown.gif

well, if anyone has any suggestions please help. thanks

Have you checked Mills Fleet Farm?

Check JR's Tackle outlet. I think they are or where a sponser here. They had some rods and reels with their name on, that I like very much.

Try Trails End Bass Pro or Vados Bait Shop. Both are located about 3 blocks from each other on Highway 65 in Fridley and Sprinlg Lake Park. Trails End has a very wide selection of equipment pl;us they have a bargain section where you can buy last years stuff that did not sell. All of there gear is A-1. Trails End is 1 block south of the intersection of Highway 65 and Osbourne Road and Vados Bait Shop is about 5 blocks further up 65. Good Luck.