Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .

fishmarket

Coming up in a couple days for a week in paradise and saw the temps are supposed to hit mid 80's, with scattered rain...how will the weather effect the walleyes?? Will they move to leeches and crawlers? Minnows?? Everything?? Cant wait to get there!!!

Scott F

Weather reports have been known to be wrong. A couple of years ago, weather.com was predicting temps in the 90's for the week I was coming up. I went out and bought an air conditioner to bring with me. It turned out that I not only didn't need the air conditioner, my wife and I had to go out and buy some warm clothes and gloves because it got so cold!

No matter what the weather turns out to be, no one can predict exactly how the fish will react to it. Show up, and give it a shot. Find out what they're doing and adjust. The hunt is a big part of fun for me.

upnorth

Just got back from a houseboat trip and I packed for warmer temps and very rarely took off the sweat shirt and a few times wished I packed the old Carhart wink.gif

PSU

I hate to be a nag here everyone, but any updates on the water temps? May be coming up next weekend and wondering for kids swimming, bathing, etc. We have a place in the Frazer Bay/Birch Narrows area

Thanks a bunch

upnorth

Sorry we didn't have any equipment to measure water temps. I wouldn't have gone swimming myself, still a little cool for my taste, but kids will swim even if their lips are turning blue crazy.gif

Birch PT Mike

Water temps are 65-70. Maybe a little higher in large shallow area. 80 - 85 air temp thru Tues. Have fun