Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dwag70

Lowrance X-65

5 posts in this topic

I have a X65 for my boat it is installed with quick conntects so I can move it from dash to bow transducer in the back and one on the trolling motor more than likely the unit is more about 1998

What other unit uses the same transducer so that I can just have two heads and have them connected at the same time?

I sent an email to Lowrance but they take a little bit to get back to ya ?

Anyone had experience with this ?

Many older models used this 'ducer.X-22A, X-24, X-25A, X-25B, X-28, X-29, X-38, X-45, X-48, X-55A, X-65, X-75, and the X-85. The toughest thing will be finding one.

Thanks for the info ? None of the newer ones do then ?

Nope.

That sucks