Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
1. NO NEGATIVE PROFANITY
All forms of negative swearing are forbidden. Although we have a swear filter, please do not expect the filter to circumvent your swear words. An exception will be excited utterances in a video.
2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden. This includes the Discussion forum.
- We stop folks who are negative towards anyone who shares a fishing report or good information. Please report anyone who violates this policy.
- We expect folks to be civil and use respectful communication with each other - Even in the Discussion forum and we will enforce reports on it.
- Report any abuse and we will deal with it. There are consequences.
3. NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Sexually explicit content, as well as content that calls for illegal activity, is forbidden.
4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, SPAMMING, OR SOLICITATION
Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation of donations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited.
- We allow any Resort, Guide, local business link in their signature as long as they post good non-commercial information in the post before their link and it is pertinent to the forum they post in. The link does not send them to a competing info source on their site.
- You may link your favorite non-forum related website and/or personal non-commercial website in your signature as long as the font size and color are kept to the default settings.
- We allow any link that does not violate forum policy in a FishingMinnesota Blog as well as commercial information as long as you post good non-commercial information in the blog as well. The link does not send folks to a competing info source on the site linked to.
- If you wish to negotiate a paid advertisement contract/campaign with FishingMinnesota , please contact admin@ .
5. NO DIRECT LINKING or SHARING OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
Direct linking or sharing of any copyrighted material on is strictly prohibited. If you are in doubt about the content of your post/topic, please contact a moderator and/or admin to inquire.
6. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Creating multiple accounts may result in automatic ban of the additional account(s) and potential ban of the main account.
7. OBEY THE SIGNATURE RULES
Maximum of 4 lines of text
* Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap
* Font size for lines cannot exceed size 3
* Empty line still counts as a line
* Staff & Sponsors may have more
* Must be approved by FM using Contact Us link below
8. NO TOPIC SPAMMING IN MULTIPLE FORUMS
If you have a topic to post, keep it in one forum.
9. PICTURE POLICY
We allow any reasonable picture or fish picture. Cleaned meat/fish/birds pics are acceptable.
10. READ AND FOLLOW FORUM SPECIFIC RULES
Some forums and subforums may have a different or additional set of rules, provided as pinned threads in their respective forums.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you understand and will follow all the rules set forth above.