Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Fishing Report Clubs - LIMITED MEMBERSHIP - Join Today - FREE   01/24/2018

Fishing Minnesota had added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. We are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20  members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want fishing reports  around your area, I would Join Now, some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Spearfishing - Where are you now?

Has your tip up been in deeper water, shallower or the same? I’m hoping to get some iced this last weekend of the season. Devils Lake in ND is a good bet.
  3. Catching a lot of them in 34 feet
  4. Spearfishing - Where are you now?

Back on the Horseshoe chain I put in another 7 hours seeing zero pike yesterday. I must be using the wrong decoys since I can draw in sunfish, crappies, bass, and catfish all day. Finally caught a pike on a tip-up outside the house so at least I didn't get skunked again. Looks like that will do it for spearing season unless I can figure out a North Dakota lake to try...
  5. Quick report from last weekend: Fished a couple midlake reefs in big bay and the walleye seemed to be non existent aside from a few dinks, although, the action was pretty decent. Jumbo perch, tullibee, and a few crappie kept me busy. From hearing other people’s late season reports along with my experience last weekend it seems like a lot of the walleye have moved to different types of structure, perhaps shallower?? I’m not sure, but had very few marks that appeared to be walleye.
  6. Agree Pike they new there Stuff bought a few guns there and great prices!
  7. Spring Turkey

Anyone one of you guys ever use Dave Smith decoys? They sure look realistic but wow come with a price. I like the avian X and I have a couple custom painted from a artist friend that look real good also. Yes I realize a lot of people don't use decoys. And I realize there is a time and situation for that But I'm kind of a decoy junky lol! i rarely find my self going with out any.
  8. I agree Ice Hawk. I liked Sportsmans seemed to have more people that actually fished and knew what they were talking about for help.
  9. Great vid on my bucket list also. I always loved seeing those peacock fisherman throwing those woodchoppers. Seems like a very aggressive fish I need to target someday
  10. Bait to use

Bring a scoop of each and try a variety the fish will tell you what they are preferring.
  11. Boy your lucky sure miss the one in St Cloud they always seem to carry a great selection for everything. We are kind of limited with only Mills and Scheels . Dicks just doesn't have it for me.
  12. Yesterday
  13. I did not have as much of a problem with them eating my crawlers on my lindy rigs last summer either! Maybe they are finally getting thinned out by the fish and other predators! Cliff
  14. Anoka county union says it is opening in the sports authority building in Coon Rapids. Cant Wait!
  15. I've found it interesting that the past couple years we haven't seen quite the numbers of rustys on our beach in the summer.
  16. There were a lot of cabbage beds on the North side of Pine Is. and on the far East end of Big Bay. Gone now! Cliff
  17. I never guarantee safety. Others in similar position are out on Shields. I would assume German is the same. I would do it just not telling you to do it.
  18. Millacs good fishing or not

I have a skid house on Mille Lacs, the yellow perch has is no joke, camera all day long perfect sized perch for them to eat. The walleye numbers are strong, regardless what dnr says. The tough bite this year does kind of stink, but it's good for the lake. Every fish you catch is nice and healthy, and as previously stated usually big. We have been fortunate enough to get a couple slot fish (unicorns) out this year
  19. Just out of curiosity where were the cabbage beds on the east end? Rustys have been infested ever since we started fishing the east side
  20. Bait to use

shiners or suckers
  21. The Peacock Bass has been on my fishing bucket list since I first saw a picture of one when I was in elementary school. I don't think I'll make it to the Amazon anytime soon so when our Florida vacation was booked I made it a point to get to SE Florida and chase these beautiful specimens! For our adventure we went out near Miami, FL with local guide Captain Scott Rose. He shared a lot of information about this unique fishery and put us on both numbers and quality fish. Our Biggest 5 weighed in at 20.5lbs! This trip was something I won't soon forget.
  22. Hey all, Heading to Mille Lacs tomorrow. What has been the hot bait? Shiners, fatheads??? Flash "Set the Hook"
  23. There are notes in some of the other recent LOTW posts on Knights/Bridges reefs. I have no personal recent experience to share at this time.
  24. Our group is coming up March 10-13 this year instead of the typical mid-Feb trip. We usually hit the reefs/islands in Feb with reasonable success, so I'm curious if that pattern is going at the moment. Never fished LOW in mid-March, so we're not exactly sure how to approach things. The current reports sound a bit slow at the moment, which probably isn't all that unusual for this time of year. If anyone has any first hand knowledge of the reef/island bite, you can either response or PM me. Thx.
  25. I like to fish a frozen shiner along with a live fathead on a single hook. Even though the shiner is dead, I think the movement of the fathead creates the illusion that it's a live shiner. It's worked for me many times anyway and it's usually better than either a frozen shiner or fathead by themselves.
  26. Begining to think it's going too be a really bad year. Couples days ago was out, could not get anything to bite, switched up lures half dozen times. Did not help
  27. Spring Turkey

Darn you guys!! How am I supposed to stay at work and pretend to be interested now? There's nothing better than bow hunting turkeys in the spring after a long winter!
  1. Load more activity

• Members Online

• Minndakota

Minndakota 0

'we have more fun' I Share On FishingMN
    • Mark

Mark 0

• виагра оптом купить

виагра оптом купить 0

• Simo67