Lake Vermilion Fishing Reports

January 12, 2014

Read More..
December 31, 2013
Has anyone been out icing on Vermillion yet?? I've heard some reports of shotty ice conditions on the West end of the lake but it's been pretty quiet otherwise. Are those ice conditions (7-8" of ice, then 5-6" of snow/slush on top) pretty consistent across the whole lake?
Read More..

Lake Vermilion Fishing Reports by Cliff's Guide Service

January 21, 2013
Was on the lake today with my Chevy Colorado 4x4, and had no problems moving from point A to B. Did not cross a plowed road drift, now that may be a problem. Went from Pike Bay area out to Big Bay, came off at McKinley Park, that may be your best bet to enter and exit.
Read More..
January 21, 2013
I crossed Big Bay yesterday on snowmobile at 6pm and the traveling conditions were terrible. 75% of the ice was bare, and the snow was drifting in the other 25%. Could be tough to drive a truck in those conditions. Fishing for me was good. Caught 7 eyes on Friday and 3 on Saturday. Six were 1
Read More..

Lake Vermilion Fishing Reports by Casey's Guide Service (Everything else too)

March 7, 2014
It's a 20 footer just going to be a lot different. Want to try it out see what they are all about and also use it into duck hunting season on lotw.
Read More..
March 5, 2014
Casey why did you go smaller? Did you sell your Impact?
Read More..

Fishing Reports, hunting & Outdoor Activities Content & Social Network.

April 17, 2014

Do We Have and Unfair Advantage? Electronics and Fishing by Cory Yarmuth

Some say that technology is ruining our experience on the water. Others might just say the opposite is true. Either way this is a losing battle between the two groups. Everyone is entitled to their opinion; however that doesn’t mean you have to listen to it. Some would say that I am on the side […]

The post Do We Have and Unfair Advantage? Electronics and Fishing appeared first on Fishing Reports Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska & New York.

This information and more provided at Ice Fishing & Hunting Information - Click Here Please


Read More..
April 13, 2014

Fishing Success Be a student by Mitch Bradshaw -

One of the keys to fishing success is to constantly be learning. This is true for each and every time you go fishing– you should leave the water with some type of mental note that you can apply to a future situation. Another big part of that constant learning is to force yourself to experiment with new […]

The post Fishing Success Be a student appeared first on Fishing Reports Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska & New York.

This information and more provided at Ice Fishing & Hunting Information - Click Here Please


Read More..

Myrtle Lake Fishing Reports

August 3, 2010
Posting from May talks about low water level om Myrtle. How is it compared to last year or year before. Coming up on 9/16
Read More..
July 27, 2010
Crappies along the weed edge dooing good. minnow and a hairjig.
Read More..

Fishing Reports, hunting & Outdoor Activities Content & Social Network.

April 17, 2014

Do We Have and Unfair Advantage? Electronics and Fishing by Cory Yarmuth

Some say that technology is ruining our experience on the water. Others might just say the opposite is true. Either way this is a losing battle between the two groups. Everyone is entitled to their opinion; however that doesn’t mean you have to listen to it. Some would say that I am on the side […]

The post Do We Have and Unfair Advantage? Electronics and Fishing appeared first on Fishing Reports Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska & New York.

This information and more provided at Ice Fishing & Hunting Information - Click Here Please


Read More..
April 13, 2014

Fishing Success Be a student by Mitch Bradshaw -

One of the keys to fishing success is to constantly be learning. This is true for each and every time you go fishing– you should leave the water with some type of mental note that you can apply to a future situation. Another big part of that constant learning is to force yourself to experiment with new […]

The post Fishing Success Be a student appeared first on Fishing Reports Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska & New York.

This information and more provided at Ice Fishing & Hunting Information - Click Here Please


Read More..

Pelican Lake Fishing Reports

June 8, 2010
Coming up to Pelican on June 16. Just wondering if anyone's been out lately.
Read More..